LAINE BREW CO - London Sales Manager
Born from the inspirational pub and beer scene of Brighton, Laine Brew Co brews beer imbued with a love of flavour, experimentation and good times.
Laine Brew Co’s hub is its 45 BBL brewery in Adversane, Sussex. It also operates an experimental Brew Lab at the People’s Park Tavern, Hackney, and additional brewpubs in Clapham Junction (Four Thieves) and Brighton (North Laine Brewhouse). Its beers are unfiltered, unpasteurised and uncompromising – meaning more flavour and more love.
Backed by the 50-site Laine Pub Company, Laine Brew Co has ambitious growth targets. Its beers are already the best selling craft beers in Brighton and are rapidly gaining fans across London.
The key focus of the London Sales Manager role is to grow Laine Brew Co’s presence in the London on- and off-trade market, selling our incredible range of Sussex-brewed craft beer into pubs, restaurants, off-licenses and specialist retailers. The role also involves managing sales into our 17-strong London pub estate, as well as supporting pub managers to promote our beer. Management of the London events program and liaison with third-party distributors will also be required.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for craft beer and great pubs.
• Research and identify new account opportunities
• Be a champion for Laine Brew Co. beers, actively winning new accounts
• Manage and grow sales into the Laine’s pub estate
• Be an outstanding ambassador for Laine Brew Co. at events
• Meet ambitious sales targets
• Help develop innovative strategies and events to increase market presence
• An understanding and passion for beer
• Experience of working in or with the UK on/off-trades
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised with ability to work independently
• Full UK driving license
• Beer sales experience strongly preferred, but not essential.
The majority of time will be spent in London and surrounding areas, although travel to other regions may be required. Regular evening and weekend work required. Excellent package available, including bonus and company pension.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com to apply.